Translate

Saturday, May 11, 2013

WHEN I LOOK AT YOU




Lately, you have been so hard on yourself, and there is no reason for that.  I know you’ve made mistakes, but I don’t want you to live with those mistakes.  That is not the life I have chosen for you. I want you to stop for a moment and see yourself as I do.  Stop worrying about the reflection you see in the mirror, that does not reflect the beautiful person I see. It’s My desire for you to move beyond what you perceive to be disappointments and past failures.  Remember what I once told you, “There is no life in the past”. It’s time you move out of that life of mistakes, and enter into the blessed life that I have ordained for you.

My child, when I look at you I  don’t see a person who has made so many mistakes that they can’t be forgiven. No, I see the person I created you to be.  I see the person who believes My promises are yes, and amen. You can’t see that because you are still worrying about your past. I want you to see and believe who I say you are.  In case you have forgotten let Me remind you of who you are. You are awe-inspiring, you are magnificent, you beautiful, and you are so blessed.  You are one of My vessels that I chose to reveal My glory in and through.

So starting today, let go of the past, forgive yourself and  remember this conversation. Then the next time you look in your mirror you will be reminded of  My mirror, and you will see what I see when I look at you.

2 Corinthians 3:18 But we all, with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as from the Lord, the Spirit.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let us know how much this site has blessed you.