Translate

Monday, March 5, 2018

DOUBLE BLESSING




Know that I shall reveal and expose the plans of darkness against you, and none of their plans shall succeed. I will open your eyes and you shall avoid traps on every side.  I am breaking every chain that would shackle you, and I am creating power within you that will enable you to shout aloud and move every mountain out of your way. Begin to look for the manifestation of special miracles to occur. For those who have been bound by certain conditions for many years shall suddenly be healed with a double blessing.

I want you to decree this day for My Kingdom to manifest and rule over your life. Decree and expect restoration to manifest and expect all things fresh and new.  Look double blessings. Yes, for all the sacrifices and shame, you shall have a double portion.  As you make this declaration, you shall walk greater in My perfect will and you will experience greater breakthroughs.

My child, I have already declared your beginning and ending, so don’t allow anything to interfere with My plans for your life. Be assured that I am working in perfect timing for you. I have set your course and timed each step; all has been worked out for your good. Therefore, prepare now by rejoicing; for the double blessing shall come forth in due time. You are set to prosper, you are set to receive a double portion. 


READ AND MEDITATE ON HIS WORD

Isa 54:17  No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper, and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.

Isa. 61:7  For your shame ye shall have double; and for confusion they shall rejoice in their portion: therefore in their land, they shall possess the double: everlasting joy shall be unto them.

Isa. 65:24  And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.

Joe 2:25-26  And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpillar, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you. And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. 

Rom 8:28  And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let us know how much this site has blessed you.