Translate

Monday, March 19, 2018

BETTER DAYS ARE COMING


Better days are coming so don't overreact to what is going on right now. Now is the time to move forward. You will not slide backward. You will hold your ground; for I won’t let you fall, I am with you. I want you to remove everything that causes you to stumble and cast off everything that weighs you down.

Give no place to fear or worry, give those things to Me and will show you My Ways as you do. I have many ways and things yet reveal to you, and so much more to tell you. However, you must keep moving forth.   Do not stop in the midst of the troubles. Do not give in to discouragement; yield to My encouragement and embrace Me fully.

Stop for nothing, and fear not men's opinions of your course, but heed My Voice, and move forth as I tell you to. It is not through men that you will fulfill your destiny, but it is in Me. I know the plans that I have for you, and they are to give you a future and hope and to bring forth My Image through your life.
 
My child, this is not your first time going through something like this.  Remember the times you overcame and remember when you felt My presence so near. Yes, remember and do it again. Stay close to Me.  Let Me be your focus, and together we will make it happen again; for better days are coming.


Read and Meditate on His Word:

Jer. 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Psa. 118:8  It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in man. 

2Co 4:17  For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory; 

Heb. 12:1-2  Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us.  Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God. 

1Pe 5:10  But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, establish, strengthen, settle you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let us know how much this site has blessed you.