Translate

Thursday, October 17, 2013

THE NEXT CHAPTER IN YOUR LIFE




A door has closed and now you are feeling uncertain about many things.  What was once so dependable for you has taken a turn toward being unstable and left you feeling uneasy.  You are wondering, “Now what am I to do?”  “Where do I go?”  Do not be afraid, My goodness and mercy have your back, and I know where I am leading you.  Have I not always been a strong defender and caretaker?  Embrace what I am doing.

You must not turn back, and don’t look back.  You must stay focused on your calling and don't give up.  I know the old practices served you well, but this is a new day and the page has turned.  This is another chapter in your life, and new things are before you.  It’s time to take the blinders off your eyes and be open to what lies ahead, and before you know it, you will reach your goal. 

All the good you have experienced so far in life was from Me, and we have so much more to do.  Be at peace now, continue to do My will and embrace the next chapter in your life.

Psalm 23:6  Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

Isaiah 43:19  Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it?

Rev. 3:8a  I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let us know how much this site has blessed you.