Translate

Wednesday, July 27, 2016

STAY THE COURSE

Don’t give up now; stay the course and continue to walk with Me. Stop looking around at what others are doing, saying, or what others are preparing for; stay focused on what I’ve called you to do. Fight the good fight of faith and stay the course. Remember My Words to you, and only follow them. Stop allowing the voices of the world to distract you, and rob you of your peace. I have given you specific instructions, so set your face like a flint, and continue the path that I set before you.

Stay before Me, and maintain your prayer times, and allow no more clutter to come between you and Me. Many things are trying to occupy your days, and at times they’re causing you to become frustrated and confused.  Take a moment to stop and listen to My voice.  I will show you how to clear out the clutter and help you get your house in order so you can continue to walk with Me.

Continue to feed on My Word daily: for in it, you will find what you need. My Word supplies your daily bread, your help, and your strength. I Am the Light of all men, and the Bread of Life.  I know just what you need each day; therefore, don’t stop seeking My face. Come to Me and ask, and you shall receive. I Am Faithful.

Lift your head up and continue to walk forward, knowing that I Am with you. I have made preparations for you. I know what's coming because I have seen it and worked it out.  Therefore, I say to you, fight in faith and stay the course, because I have already overcome everything that you will ever go through.

My child, there can be no middle ground, you cannot be lukewarm. I Am either everything to you, or nothing at all. Your life must be completely surrendered to Me; for without Me, there is no life. Trust Me. Choose this day whom you will serve. I hope you will choose to stay the course and continue to walk with Me; for with Me is life everlasting.  

Read and Meditate on His Word:

Isa 50:7  For the Lord GOD will help me; therefore shall I not be confounded: therefore have I set my face like a flint, and I know that I shall not be ashamed.

Isa 30:21  And thine ears shall hear a word behind thee, saying, This is the way, walk ye in it, when ye turn to the right hand, and when ye turn to the left.

Rev 3:15-16  I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot. So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.

Luke 9:62  And Jesus said unto him, No man, having put his hand to the plough, and looking back, is fit for the kingdom of God.

2Ti 4:7  I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith:

John 6:47  Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let us know how much this site has blessed you.