Translate

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

THE LORD BLESSED AND OPENED ANOTHER DOOR FOR THE MINISTRY!!!!

STILL SMALL VOICE RADIO SHOW




The Lord has blessed the ministry and gave me favor with a beautiful lady, named Barbara Beach.  Through her, the Lord has given me the opportunity to become a radio talk show host.

Last week I was a guest on Barbara’s show, the Radio Active Broadcasting Network, and I had the wonderful opportunity to talk about my life, the ministry, and the new door the Lord has opened to share His word with those in need.

It is my hope that as you listen to the show you will be inspired to write, email, or call in with any concerns you may have, and that I will be able to help bring some resolution to your situation.  I also pray that as you listen the words you hear will cause you to desire a closer relationship with the Lord.

I am so excited about what the Lord has done, and I pray that you will be too!

ABOUT THE SHOW:

Minister Shearon Hurst offers a compassionate voice to people looking for hope, inspiration, and affirmation on her new broadcast "Still Small Voice".  Author of three inspirational books, which can be found on her website at http://chos91.wix.com/shearon-hurst  Shearon also sends daily inspirational messages to thousands around the world.

Please listen to the show.  Barbara Beach introduces Shearon and her new show the “Still Small Voice”.

***I will update you with the air dates, time frame, etc., as soon as I have the information***

And here’s the link to the show….

http://radioactivebroadcasting.sbc-inc.net/directory/itemlist/category/133-the-still-small-voice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let us know how much this site has blessed you.