Translate

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

THIS IS YOUR TIME





Your tears reflect how the lies of the enemy have caused you to believe the circumstances around you will never change.  You say things have become impossible, and you feel like screaming.  You think you've let Me down.  You’re frantically trying to put your life back together, but you don't know how to get back up.  It feels like everything is slipping through your fingers.

Stop, listen to Me and let these words sink deep, and speak new life into your spirit. Arise, My glory is upon you.  Don't hide anymore, let Me fight for you; let Me be your strength.  I know when your strength fails you.  I know when you’re feeling like the world is closing in around you and there's no way out.  I also know you've tried to be strong and you hid these things from the outside world. But there is nothing you can hide from Me,   My child, I know all things.

It's okay, let it go, I understand how you feel. I am here.  It’s time for you to rest your mind, and your heart.  I have a   plan for you; and I won't let you fall   The things that you think are holding you back are only making a way for My Glory.  These things that trouble you are not My reality.  Oh I know it feels so real, but even in this struggle, you cannot deny the flicker of My truth that pulls you back every time.  This is Christ in you, the hope of glory. 


I am with you, and I will bring the promises to pass.  I am watching over My word to perform it.  I am pulling out the weeds that have left you hopeless and tired, and confused. I will not leave you desperate and comfortless.  I am your very present help in time of need.  I am your exceedingly great reward.

Whatever has happened, whatever has been thrown against you, I will turn it around for good
and a mighty testimony will be on your lips.  So know that I have not forgotten you, I am actively at work in you for My good pleasure.  Arise now and change the spiritual atmosphere around your home, your workplace, and your situations.  Do this in fervent prayer as you bow your hearts before Me.

Take My hand and I will show you that even when you are up against a wall, I have already made a way out.  Lift up your head and turn your eyes and ears towards Me.  There is a refreshing wind blowing in the Spirit that will dry your tears.   My provision is here, the road is open before you. This is your time, so follow Me

Jeremiah 1:12 Then the LORD said to me, "You have seen well, for I am watching over My word to perform it."

Psalm 46:1 God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.

Romans 8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let us know how much this site has blessed you.