Translate

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

TIME OF BROKENNESS


I know you are feeling hurt, disappointed, and your heart is filled disillusionment, but please don’t think I don’t understand or care about what is happening in your life. My love and My care for you are greater than you will ever know. When you asked Me to draw you nearer to Me because you wanted to become more like Me, you didn’t realize there had to be a breaking before making of you into My image.

Yes, I am tearing away the things in your life that have held you captive, and I will use those same things that were meant to destroy you to bring blessings into your life. I am stripping away all the pain that has been inflicted upon you by the circumstances of life, and I will use that pain to cause a hunger and a deeper intimacy for more of Me in your life.

I will pour out My grace and mercy upon ever broken area of your life to restore what has been lost, and the glory of your latter house, will be greater than the former. All the sorrow and pain you are experiencing now will be turned into joy, as I gently and lovingly breathe life into your broken spirits.

So, I ask you to embrace this time of brokenness with Me. Be faithful, patient, persevering in prayer, and watch as I lift you up and bring complete restoration into your life. Then suddenly, you will exchange beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness, and you will no longer mourn over what has been lost. You will no longer be sad or complain about what you’ve gone through. You will no longer remember the hurt or the pain of being broken, because My glory will fill your house, and you will glorify My name for making you whole again.  



Meditate on His Word:

Isa. 61:3  To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that he might be glorified.

Jer. 18:3-6  Then I went down to the potter's house, and, behold, he wrought a work on the wheels. And the vessel that he made of clay was marred in the hand of the potter: so he made it again another vessel, as seemed good to the potter to make it. Then the word of the LORD came to me, saying, O house of Israel, cannot I do with you as this potter? saith the LORD. Behold, as the clay is in the potter's hand, so are ye in mine hand, O house of Israel.

Rom 8:28  And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.


1Pe 5:7 Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let us know how much this site has blessed you.