Translate

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

DO IT BECAUSE YOU LOVE ME



You say you love Me, so where is your faith in My word? Loving Me is believing in My word, and not doubting that I am able to do that which I have promised.  Love does not bind My hand with words of defeat and failure. Love believes that My promises are yes and amen.  Love won't allow  doubt to take control and block your blessings.  Love would choose to speak blessings, not curses over your life.

I love you, and I don’t want the disappointments of this world to get you down. Love Me and believe that you are blessed, and know that I will perform My word in your life. I will do these things not because of your efforts or righteousness, but simply because I love you. I want you to know that I am not limited in any way by your problems, your age, or any other circumstance of your life. Nothing can stop the blessings I have in store for you, except you.

I desire to honor you and show Myself faithful to all who wait for My help. Your very trials and tribulations will be turned into great testimonies of My goodness. Love Me, trust Me, and learn to have joy in your life, regardless of your circumstances.  I delight in blessing you, simply because I love you. Now, I want you to delight in Me, and trust Me, just because you love Me.  

Pro. 18:21  Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof.

Psa. 37:4  Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.

John 14:15  If ye love me, keep my commandments.

2Co 1:20  For all the promises of God in him are yea, and in him Amen, unto the glory of God by us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let us know how much this site has blessed you.