Translate

Friday, September 27, 2013

YOU DID NOT FAIL ME




Why are you so down this day?  I know things didn't work out the way you wanted them to, but they did go according to My plan.  Although to you it appears nothing was accomplished, and that nothing happened.  I want you to know something did happen.

First, let Me tell you that you did not fail Me.  My child, you demonstrated to Me that you were willing to go by faith whenever and wherever I needed to go.  With only a word from Me to feed your spirit you journeyed out and searched the land.  You accomplished so much in the spirit realm that things have begun to change in the natural.

I all needed from you was your willingness to be obedient to My word.  I needed you to be available to Me so that I could move through you and cause change to happen, and you were more than willing to do all that I asked.  You never questioned Me, you just went.  Thank you for your obedience to do My will.   

Now rise up now and cast off the sense of failure.  Cast away all feelings of inadequacy, and let Me take over the reins for you.  Your vision will now change from one of looking inwards, to one of looking outwards.  Instead of seeing your own failures, you'll start to see the needs of others, and then you will find Me showing you how to meet those needs.

Behold, I stand at the door and knock with great gifts in My hand.  Do not be sad any longer, but open up and receive Me, and I will pour out to you a blessing that you will not be able to contain. Your life will light up and glow and you will be filled with joy and satisfaction.  Rise up now with renewed strength for we have so much work to do, and know there is no failure in Me.

Isaiah 1:19  If ye be willing and obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land:

Heb. 11:9  By faith he sojourned in the land of promise, as in a strange country

Rev. 3:20  Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.
************************************************************************************
DON'T FORGET TO LISTEN TO THE SHOW TODAY
STILL SMALL VOICE RADIO SHOW

OVERCOMING LIFE’S OBSTACLES
GUEST STEPHANIE LAHART
9 a.m. (Pacific) 12:00 p.m. (Eastern)

CALL IN INFORMATION FOR STILL SMALL VOICE

·         To call in to the live show:
o    Call in number is:   877 711 5611  9am Pacific/ 12pm Eastern  

·        TO LISTEN LIVE:
o   GAB RADIO www.gabradio.com

·         TO LISTEN on demand


·         AFTER THE SHOW
o    The broadcast will be posted on STILL SMALL VOICE’s show page on the RADIOACTIVE BROADCASTING website.  As before, I will follow up with the link to the broadcast. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let us know how much this site has blessed you.