Translate

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

TAKE THE FIRST STEP...THE STEP OF FAITH



It’s time for you to move on.  You have rested long enough.  Rise up from your place of rest and trust in Me.  It’s time for you to begin to act on what I have told you that I would do.  There are places you see in the spirit that you’re convinced you cannot go.  So now you wonder if they will ever happen.  My child, just because you don’t see it happening doesn’t negate My word to you.  I am waiting for you to move.  When you exercise your faith and trust in Me, and do what I told you to do, then I will move.

I know the storms you have battled, and that you’re feeling weary from being tossed about.  But I Am, that I Am, and I walk on the stormy seas above the waves of your circumstances.  And I am calling you to get out of your place of perceived safety and walk on the water with Me.  I want to stretch your faith to believe what seems impossible to your natural mind.

All you have to do is take that first step of faith, and I will take you by the hand and lift you out of those turbulent waters.  For truly I have given you dominion over every situation and circumstance if you will only believe.  I will provide all that you need to do the work which must be done.  I will empower you and make you successful in whatever you do in My name.  Yes, just believe, victory is assured.

Oh My child, there is so much work to be done, and I’m calling you to action.  It’s not good to linger where you are any longer.  I’ve made your calling and instructions clear.  You must go and be My vessel.  I will not always strive with you, nor will I wait forever for you to obey, I will only ask you to choose.  Things are moving forward by My command and if you don’t move, you will find yourself behind and left alone, for I am moving forth.

Are you going to follow Me?  Then take that first step…THE STEP OF FAITH.


Gen. 6:3  And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man,

Isaiah 42:6 "I, the LORD, have called you in righteousness; I will take hold of your hand. I will keep you and will make you to be a covenant for the people and a light for the Gentiles,

Isa. 55:11  So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

James 2:17  Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let us know how much this site has blessed you.