Translate

Friday, May 20, 2016

NOTHING IS HIDDEN


Nothing is hidden from me. There is no situation or plan of man that I cannot turn the tables on. The plans of the enemy that are being formed against you, I will turn inside out, and cause them to work out for your good. Instead of you being the victim, and being destroyed; the perpetrators will find themselves the recipients of their own evil. Nothing is too hard for Me.

I see men doing things in their dark places; but no matter how deep their darkness, I can still see as clearly as if it was broad daylight. There is absolutely nothing that can be hidden from My gaze. They have forgotten that My eyes are everywhere, seeing both good and evil. Nothing is hidden from Me.

Therefore, stop worrying about what others are doing, and what they are saying. You don't need to know what they are up to. I know; that's all you need to know, so keep your eyes on Me. Don't allow the enemy to distract you and cause you to lose your focus. Oh yes, he wants you to take your eyes off of Me and miss your blessing. My child, set your face like a flint. Seek My face only. Don’t let his evil plan hinder you; for I am with you. Nothing can stand against Me.

Now, rest in Me. Yes, rest in Me and trust that I have you in the palm of My hand. I need you to believe that no weapon formed against you will ever prosper. Meditate on My word and allow your love for Me to send the spirit of fear out of your life. That's all it is, fear. I didn't give you a spirit of fear, but of power, love, and a sound mind. I say again, rest in Me. Rest in Me knowing nothing is hidden from Me. I’ve got it all under control.  

Read and Meditate on His Word:


Gen 50:20  But as for you, ye thought evil against me; but God meant it unto good, to bring to pass, as it is this day, to save much people alive.

Psa. 37:40  And the LORD shall help them, and deliver them: he shall deliver them from the wicked, and save them, because they trust in him.

Psa. 139:11-12  If I say, Surely the darkness shall cover me; even the night shall be light about me. Yea, the darkness hideth not from thee; but the night shineth as the day: the darkness and the light are both alike to thee.

Pro. 15:3  The eyes of the LORD are in every place, beholding the evil and the good.

Isa. 50:7  For the Lord GOD will help me; therefore shall I not be confounded: therefore have I set my face like a flint, and I know that I shall not be ashamed.

Luke 12:3  Therefore whatsoever ye have spoken in darkness shall be heard in the light; and that which ye have spoken in the ear in closets shall be proclaimed upon the housetops.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let us know how much this site has blessed you.