Translate

Sunday, July 13, 2014

LET ME QUENCH YOUR THIRST



My Child,

I have not forsaken you, nor has my anointing on your life left you. You should know by now, there are times I will lead you into the wilderness for a season just as I did with the children of Israel. I allow these times to happen, so I can bring you to a place of being thirsty and reveal to you how I will bring water out of a rock for you. Therefore, do not become discouraged and feel defeated if you feel spiritually thirsty, because you are standing in a place that has been ordained and primed for a miracle.

I want you to realize that the anointing that you seek is still flowing deep within; it has not left you. You just need to dwell within My presence, and tap into My Spirit.  Seek Me this day and allow Me to refresh you with My water.  Let Me quench your thirst as I reveal to you My marvelous works.  Allow your thirst to thrust you into My presence and cause you seek Me like never before. Then the dryness you feel will be flooded from the wells of My living waters, and every dry area in your life will spring to life once again.

Now, come; come to Me and drink of My living water and let Me revive your weary soul.

Isa 35:6-37  Then shall the lame man leap as an hart, and the tongue of the dumb sing: for in the wilderness shall waters break out, and streams in the desert. And the parched ground shall become a pool, and the thirsty land springs of water:

John 4:14  But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life.


John 7:38  He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let us know how much this site has blessed you.