Translate

Monday, February 19, 2018

GOD IS IN THE MIDST



I am moving in situations concerning you where it may seem right now as though nothing is changing according to your natural eye. You see the rising of the sun every day and you don't question it. Even so, know it is the same within you. My spirit is new every morning in you. I rise and set in you. I create, move and will motivate a yielded people. Therefore, whatever situations you are dealing with today, don’t assume that just because it doesn’t appear anything is happening that I’m not working a miracle.

Instead of wrongly assuming nothing is happening, be confident that a miracle is in the making. You must believe that I am watching over you.  Believe that nothing can keep you from your destiny.  Know that you will see Me show up and show out in amazing ways.  I will give you favor to accomplish your dreams.

Remember, all things work together for your good.  It doesn’t say that everything is good.  You may be uncomfortable for a season.  Things may be taking longer than you wanted.  But if you stay in faith, I will use your challenges for your good. Just continue to seek Me early, for I am still doing a work through you. Yes, seek Me early, commune with Me; and I will bring you into new and marvelous places of opportunity for kingdom purposes.

Wait on the Lord and don’t give up on Him.  Don't doubt My provision; keep your faith active, be at peace, and know it’s going to work out.   Yes, I the Lord, will see you through. Therefore, have courage this day and don’t be fearful, for I am walking in your midst.



READ AND MEDITATE ON HIS WORD
Num. 23:19, Psa. 46:5, Rom. 8:28, 2Co 5:7, 1Jn 5:14-15, Pro. 8:17, Psa. 27:13-14  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let us know how much this site has blessed you.