Translate

Thursday, November 21, 2013

DON'T DOUBT MY LOVE FOR YOU



My Child,

I love you, and I do care about you.  I know there’s so much going on in your life that you feel as though I don’t love you, that I don’t care about what you’re going through, and I’ve forgotten about you.  You know in your heart that isn’t true.  I love you with the same love that My Father has for you, for He loves you so much that He gave His only Begotten Son, Me.  My Father and I are one.  I love you so much that hung, bled, and died for you, and all I ask is that you believe on Me so that you can have eternal life.

My love for you is unconditional, it doesn’t change, I don’t change.  So I have to ask you, “Do you love Me unconditionally, or do you love Me only when things are going well for you?”  That is how the world treats Me.  You are not of the world, I chose you, I delivered you, I called you to be My own.  So why do you doubt My love for you?  Why do you doubt that I will provide for you?  Haven’t I always come through?  Haven’t I always kept you safe from dangers seen and unseen?

Yes, you will have good days, and you will have bad days, but don’t allow the circumstances or the situation of your day dictate your love for Me.  For I will never allow the things that you do affect My love for you.  I changeth not.  My love for you is everlasting.   Although you can’t see things changing trust Me when I say all is well.  And I want you to love Me with all your heart and know that I love you so much.

So come away from it all.  Come away and spend time with Me in My word and you will see how much I love you.  Come and fellowship with Me, feel My love comforting you, and you won’t ever doubt My love again.


Mal. 3:6 For I am the LORD, I change not;

John 3:16  For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 15:19   If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.

Mat. 22:37  Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let us know how much this site has blessed you.