Translate

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

IF MY PEOPLE


Yes, this is the season of expectation. However, some of My children have stopped expecting to receive because of the struggles in their lives. My child, what would have happened if those before you had stopped expecting Me to bless them?  What if Abraham had stopped expecting his son?  What if Moses stopped expecting Me to perform miracles for him? What if Joseph stopped expecting his dreams to come to pass? What if someone had stopped praying and expecting you to be saved from the hands of the enemy? And what if I had given up on My Father hearing My prayer and sending the angels to minister to Me so that I could make it to the cross?

Dear one, I am just as alive today as when I walked the earth with My disciples. The same miracles that I performed then, I will do again; if you believe and expect to see them. I went to My Father and sent the Holy Spirit so you could do greater things. However, greater things won’t happen if you don’t believe and expect them to happen.  Oh, ye of little faith.


Why don’t you expect to see miracles and greater things happen in your life?  Why have you allowed problems and situations to be on your mind and your tongue all the time?  I thought I was the One that you loved more than anything?  If I am, then why don’t you give Me the praise and glory that I deserve?  Why do you give glory and honor to that which troubles you? Oh, that you would believe again.  Oh, that you would believe in Me the way you believe in the problems which plague your soul.  Oh, magnify My Name! Lift up My Name in praise!

If My people want to see Me move among them; then it’s time they start believing in Me more than they believe in this world.  If My people want to see signs, wonders and miracles happen; then they need to walk by faith and be led by My Spirit. I am searching for the ones who are willing to step out on unshakable faith, and allow Me to work miracles through them; for I am sending revival fire throughout the land. Oh, lift up your voice and sing a new song this day! Sing a song of praise! It is time for My people to grab hold of My truth and proclaim it, for this is a season of expectation and obeying My voice. I am the God of miracles, I changeth not.

As you step out in faith and speak My word with all boldness, expect to see multitudes touched by My power. Expect to see change throughout the land; for will move through those who will walk by faith and give Me the glory and praise. So, if My people who are called by My Name will turn lose their problems; grab hold of My word, walk by faith, and expect to see miracles to happen, they will happen; for I am alive and moving through those called by My Name

MEDITATE ON MY WORD

2Ch. 16:9 For the eyes of the LORD run to and fro throughout the whole earth, to shew himself strong in the behalf of them whose heart is perfect toward him.

Mat. 6:30  Wherefore, if God so clothe the grass of the field, which to day is, and to morrow is cast into the oven, shall he not much more clothe you, O ye of little faith?

Mark 16:17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;

John 14:12-13 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.


Act 4:29-30 And now, Lord, behold their threatenings: and grant unto thy servants, that with all boldness they may speak thy word, By stretching forth thine hand to heal; and that signs and wonders may be done by the name of thy holy child Jesus. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let us know how much this site has blessed you.