Translate

Monday, April 8, 2013

YOUR DREAM IS NOT DEAD, JUST ASLEEP


Believe God's Word
**FROM THE SOON TO BE RELEASED BOOK

“LORD, I’M STILL HOLDING ON”

Luke 8:49-54  While he yet spake, there cometh one from the ruler of the synagogue’s house, saying to him, Thy daughter is dead; trouble not the Master. But when Jesus heard it, he answered him, saying, FEAR NOT; BELIEVE ONLY, and she shall be made whole.  And when he came into the house, he suffered no man to go in, save Peter, and James, and John, and the father and the mother of the maiden. And all wept, and bewailed her: but he said, Weep not; SHE IS NOT DEAD, BUT SLEEPETH.  And they laughed him to scorn, knowing that she was dead.  And he put them all out, and took her by the hand, and called, saying, Maid, arise.
 
You’ve been waiting and waiting for your vision to come to pass.  It’s beginning to look like as if all hope is gone.  You’re beginning to feel as if the promises of God will never be fulfilled, and you’re thinking to yourself “what am I still trying for?  If this is how you’re feeling?  Then you need to rejoice, yes rejoice.  I know it’s not going to be easy, because you really don’t feel like it, but that is the time to give God the praise and rejoice.  Why?  God is not a liar.  What He has promised will happen; it will come to pass.  Your dreams, your visions aren’t dead; they’re just asleep!


When Jarius and his wife were told that their daughter was dead, Jesus challenged them and said: “DON’T FEAR, BELIEVE ONLY” .  Even though it was obvious to everyone present that their daughter, their only child, was indeed dead.  No matter what their report said, the Lord told them not to fear, just believe.  Were you listening?  No matter what man’s report said Jesus said, “FEAR NOT, BELIEVE ONLY”.  In spite of death, which to us is so final, He was challenging them to believe that she would be healed.

How many of us faced with a situation like that could believe?  Some of us can’t believe that we will make it through tomorrow, or have enough money to make it to the end of next week, or that our situations will ever change. So how could we have enough faith to believe that our loved one would be raised from the dead?  Yet, Jesus is challenging us to “FEAR NOT, BELIEVE ONLY”.  Why?  Because He sees what you are going through, He is there with you, working things out for you. And if God is for you how can you ever think that He would allow you to fail? He is a God of His word, and His word can’t return to Him void.


HEAR WHAT THE LORD IS SAYING TO YOU:
This is the day where My people will rise up and take the land like never before.  For many have become battle weary and are struggling in their own strength to see the victory manifest in their lives.  But I say unto you this day have faith and know that I AM God.  This is the day to rise up in My Name and give a final blow to the enemy.
I AM equipping you with My glory, My power, and light.  I will blind the enemy with the glory I pour out upon you for you are My glorious ones, and no foe can stand up against you and succeed in the attack.  You may struggle in the battle and may even have battle scars to show, but I want you to know that I AM equipping you and strengthening you through this warfare.
So I encourage you this day to rise up in faith, and give all the weariness to Me.  Yes, cast all your cares upon Me for I care for you.  I AM for you.  I love you and will see you through.  For you will see My promises come to pass for you if you do not waver in unbelief and doubt. They cannot be a part of your life.
Be strong and bold and do not give up the fight.  I will heal you and restore you.  Yes, the enemy is defeated, and he is throwing out against you all he has this day.  Yes, you are going up against the giants, and your testimony is that you overcome by the blood of the Lamb, the word of your testimony.  I AM very pleased with your faithfulness.  
YOUR DREAM IS NOT DEAD, JUST ASLEEP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let us know how much this site has blessed you.