Translate

Saturday, April 13, 2013

I WANT TO EXCEED YOUR EXPECTATIONS




I am the God of all power and all might, and I can do all things.  I am able to do far more than you can think or imagine. And it is time to stop limiting Me with your thinking and in your expectations. It is time to stop setting goals based on your estimation of your own ability and resources.  It is time to start seeing what it is that I want to do, and then set your expectations accordingly.  I am inviting you to do amazing things with Me.

I want to show you what it means to walk in the supernatural and to accomplish the impossible. I want to teach you what it means live in the realm of faith, and to see the mountains move before you.  I want you to move with Me as I move in this season where I am removing all limitations off of My people.  I am opening their thinking to expect greater things. This is a time and a season where I want to show My glory, My power and My great love to all men, so that many who are lost might come to believe.

I am looking for those who are willing to learn to trust Me, to know My voice and to believe that I truly mean the things that I have said in My word.  You must put off the things which have held you back, and learn to trust Me.  Then watch and see how I will bring My glory into your life.

There is nothing that you need that I cannot meet.  What obstacle is before you that is too hard for Me to overcome?  Nothing, for I am greater than anything you will ever face, and I can indeed do all things.  It is time to for them to expand their tent pegs and embrace a larger vision. It is time for you to walk by faith.  

My people, I am able to exceed your expectations, if only you will learn to put your trust in Me.

Proverbs 3:5-6Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek his will in all you do, and he will show you which path to take.

Ephesians 3:20 Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let us know how much this site has blessed you.