Translate

Saturday, July 13, 2013

THE BATTLE IN YOUR MIND



There is a battle going on in your mind, and you feel as though you can’t win.  You don’t have to fight this battle alone, you have Me.   Please don't give up on Me.  I know you are on the verge of this happening.  I see your thoughts and I know what you are thinking. 

PLEASE, don’t allow the enemy to win.  I know what you are going through is very difficult.  And it seems as though good things appear to be happening to others, even those who don’t profess to believe in Me.   Remember it is I who makes the sun to rise on evil and good.  It is I who sends the rain on the just and unjust.  Don’t allow what seems to be happening to others to cause you to lose faith in Me.

Trust Me when I say your blessings are already on their way.  I know you can't make yourself believe this right now, but you must refuse to listen to the thoughts of unbelief when it comes to your mind.  When you believe your blessing isn’t going to happen, the enemy will surely cause doubt and unbelief to linger in your mind.  Then you will dwell on the bad and not the good I have done.  You will forget about all the trials and tribulations I brought you through.  I say to you rise up in the name of Jesus, take every thought captive.  Protect your mind with thoughts of Me and don’t allow the evilness of the enemy to enter in.  


Stand on My WORD, speak it out loud and trust Me to see you through every storm of life.  Declare and decree that you will believe what My word says even when you can’t see your way.  Command things to line up according the My word.  Don't allow the enemy to have access to your mind or any area of your life. Fill your mind up to overflowing with the Word of God!  

If thou can believe in Me all things are possible.  It’s time to fill your mind with good thoughts, declare and decree them out loud each day, and don’t doubt.  
It’s time to take every thought captive, and win the battle in your mind.

Matthew 5:45 That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.

Matthew 21:21 Jesus answered and said unto them, Verily I say unto you, If ye have faith, and doubt not, ye shall not only do this which is done to the fig tree, but also if ye shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; it shall be done.

Mark 9:23 Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.


2 Corinthians 10:5 "casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ,"




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let us know how much this site has blessed you.