Translate

Sunday, December 15, 2013

The Place You Are Now Is Not Where You Will Be


FROM DEVOTIONAL BOOK "WHERE PEACEFUL WATERS FLOW"

Isaiah 43:18-19 Remember ye not the former things, neither consider the things of old.  Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.

I want you to be prepared to move as the Spirit leads.  Don't become so complacent that you don't want to accept the changes that I am doing in your life. The enemy will use this against you, and it will hinder your walk with Me. Refuse to allow the enemy to paralyze you with anything. He hasn't stopped you from moving forward; it's only a delay, and if you look closely, it's only in certain areas of your life, in which I have allowed. Think about it.

All this has left you uncertain about so many things, and the fear of making the wrong choices has hindered and crippled your faith in Me. But I say to you this day, be not dismayed; there are other things that you need to move ahead on. I don't want you to try to force anything open, but seek My wisdom and guidance in everything you do. Do not become so obsessed with that which seems to be blocked, that you miss the new thing I am trying to do in your life.  And you better believe I am doing something new.


I want you to stop thinking negative, and stop allowing the enemy to control your thoughts. When you allow the enemy to control your thinking it only reinforces the enemy's control over your life, and he’s done that for too long. Don’t allow him to get in anymore. Rise up and rebuke him in MY NAME! From this moment on, I want you to stop uttering discouraging words that so easily come to mind.

I know frustrations, and trials have left you weary, feeling down and discouragement has crept in overnight, but now is the time for you to hunger and thirst for more of Me like never before.

You must enter into spiritual warfare to break hindrances and destroy strongholds. Seek My face, and confess every sin, even sins of doubt, fear, and anxiety. Once you do this then I will hear from Heaven and lift you out and over every obstacle the enemy has tried to hinder you with.

And I want you to know where you are now is not where you are going to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let us know how much this site has blessed you.