Translate

Sunday, December 1, 2013

LIVING PSALM 91 - THE LORD ANSWERED MY PRAYER



LIVING PSALM 91
THE LORD ANSWERED MY PRAYER
“FROM SOON TO BE RELEASED BOOK "THE STORM WILL PASS"

Scripture Reading Psalm 91

One morning after staying up the night before until 4:00 a.m., writing and prayer over some prayer requests that had come in, I overslept.  I didn’t move until around 6:30, I guess I was too tired to move.  Normally I rise up around 5:00 to begin praying and reading the Word, but that didn’t happen this morning.

I reflected upon last night and how tired I was when I fell into bed.  As I laid there I remembered I hadn’t prayed.  Too sleepy to get out of the bed, I just started praying.  For some reason this would not do so I got up, kneeled on the bed, and cried out to the Lord.  I grabbed my pillows and prayed over them.  Then I rubbed and prayed over the bed asking the Lord to protect my mind, and to minister to me as I slept.  The last thing I remember saying before I fell asleep last night was, “As I lay my head upon the pillow speak Lord for your servant is listening."  I said this over and over until I fell asleep.  I looked over at the clock, and it was 4 a.m., I closed my eyes.

Shortly after that I heard music playing softly, and I allowed it to minister to my spirit.  Not realizing that it was the music from the alarm which had gone off an hour before.  I didn’t feel like moving, so I just laid there.  “How wonderful is this”?  I thought, as I listened to the worship music.  I sang along with the song for awhile, and then finally opened my eyes.  Oh no!  It was 6:30, I had overslept.  I got up and quickly got myself ready.  Instead of going in my prayer room, I went downstairs praying a little prayer as I started breakfast.  The only thing on my mind was sleep.

After I fixed breakfast I went back upstairs with the intention of saying a quick prayer and falling back in bed for awhile, but instead I entered my prayer room and I sat down at the computer.  My Bible was still open on the table in front of it so I picked it up to read then thought I needed to check the computer to see if any prayer requests came in overnight.  I didn’t see any, so I started to read my scriptures and pray when suddenly I found myself on my knees crying out and praying to the Lord.  The Holy Spirit took over and began to minister to me.  He opened my eyes and caused me to see a vision, which I will share with you now.

THE VISION:

The Lord allowed me to see myself out in a place that I did not recognize.  No one was there; and it seemed to be a place of wilderness.  I stood on a path that led to a great fortress.  Even though I was in the wilderness there was a strong presence of peace where I was standing.  It was a peace like I had never felt before.  The presence of a shadow came upon me, which seemed so strange because I did not see the sun anywhere.  However, there was a strange shadow cast upon me.  This shadow seemed to be all around me now.  I remember thinking how strange that was, because shadows did not do that.  Then the little child in me came out, and I had to move to see if the shadow could keep up with me.  The shadow seemed to anticipate my every move.  I was truly amazed by this and thought no one would believe this.

Then I heard a voice say “COME”.  The only place I could see to go to was the great fortress.  So I started to walk toward this beautiful fortress.  As I began my journey towards this beautiful fortress strange things started happening.  The enemy unleashed an attack to stop me from reaching my destination.  It appeared as though the enemy had sent every wicked hindering spirit (oppression, sickness, stress, anxiety and fears of every kind, worry, defeat, hopelessness and doubt, discouragement, anger, deception, unforgiveness, depression, guilt and shame, unbelief,  lack of every kind hatred and  backbiting, slander, etc.) towards me.  He’s trying to block my way, how was I going to reach the fortress?

FOLLOW LINK TO READ REST OF THE STORY
PSALM 91- THE LORD ANSWERED MY PRAYER

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let us know how much this site has blessed you.