Translate

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

ONE MORE THING IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN



Are you at the end of your rope?

I know some of you are under some of the worst trials and situations of your life.  It looks as if no matter what you try to do to relieve the pressure, nothing works.  You solve one problem and two more will pop up.  Oh Jesus, help us!

You have rebuked the enemy until you are blue in the face.  You’ve asked everyone you know pray for you, but nothing seems to work for long.  You are tired, beat, out of energy, and just can't seem to walk with the Lord like you used to.  You cry out to God, and it appears that He’s silent.  In fact, you feel like if one more thing happens…...  Well, get ready one more thing is about to happen; the Lord has a word for you.

 


My Child,

All is not lost or hopeless; do not believe what the enemy has been whispering into your ear. No, you are not the world's greatest spiritual failure!  I am bringing you to the end your own strength, so I can fill you with Mine.  There is strength in your weakness, but I want you to rely on My strength, not yours.

I've heard every word that you've said, whispered and I've heard your thoughts.   I never sleep, and I have responded to your prayers and your cries; however, the problem isn't with Me.  The problem is whether or not you believe that I have heard you.  The problem is whether or not you believe that which you've asked for that I am able to do.  Do you?  If you do, then don’t cry about it any longer, let your weeping be over.   It’s time to get up off your knees and start walking. 

Yes, it’s time to start walking in the Spirit, praying in the Spirit, and praising in the Spirit, then give up; let it all go.  Give it all to Me.  You've been carrying your own burdens far too long. What you've been through has been painful, and feels like you’re at the end of your rope, but you’re not.  You’re at the beginning of hope; renewed hope in Me.  And the way to overcome all that you're going through is to surrender your ways, your plans, and all that concerns you to Me;  and allow Me to lead you into the realm of the Spirit.  It is time for you to move into My rest, and experience My peace and joy without measure.  Oh, My child it's time for you to have peace and joy in your life.

My child, if you will listen to Me and step aside; I can do the work that’s needed.  If you stop striving and let Me have the remote control, things will begin to move suddenly.  I want you to have a new beginning, for this is an exciting time!  You don't realize this, but at this very moment things are happening that will amaze you; and it’s time for you walk in the Spirit, and know the presence and power of God.

Now, rejoice and say “ONE MORE BLESSED THING IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN”… because a new day has dawned; your breakthrough is here!!!  

Mat.  9:28   And when he was come into the house, the blind men came to him: and Jesus saith unto them, Believe ye that I am able to do this?  They said unto him, Yea, Lord.


Mat 11:29-30   Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.  For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let us know how much this site has blessed you.