Translate

Friday, January 24, 2014

I AM STILL AT WORK IN YOU


I hear you say in your heart, "Nothing is happening; I don't see the doors opening.  I don't sense the excitement of change at this time in my life."  But know this, just surely as the sun rises and sets;  so is My hand upon you and still working in your life. 

Each day you see the rising and the setting of the sun, but you don’t see the things I am doing to cause this to happen; yet you know it will happen.  The same way you trust to see the sun each day, trust that I am creating and moving in your life even if you can’t see it.

Now is not the time to doubt My provision or My promises to you.   It's time to keep your faith alive.  It's time  to keep your faith active, and be a vessel yielded to Me.  I am most creative in you when you stop striving and yield yourself to Me completely.  I am still at work in you so press in; it’s time for success and purpose in the things you are doing, and  the Lord, will see you through to victory.

And don’t forget that each morning My mercy is new for you, so seek Me early, commune with Me; and I will bring you into new and marvelous places of opportunity for Kingdom purposes. Now I want you to be encouraged this day and don’t let go of your vision; for even though you don’t see it, I am still doing a work in you.

Lam. 3:22 -23  It is of the LORD'S mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness.

Mark 1:35 Very early in the morning, while it was still dark, Jesus got up, left the house and went off to a solitary place, where he prayed.

1Co. 2:9  But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.

Phil. 1:6 Being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let us know how much this site has blessed you.