Translate

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

WILL YOU TRUST IN MY PLAN




Yes, I closed that door; it had become a place of bondage for you.  Trust that I am moving on your behalf, and soon you will see a new door opening.  I am leading you in a better way, into a better place which will bring you closer to Me.  The plans I have for you are good and will accomplish all that I began in you.

Now, step away from the situation you were facing and look up here, there’s something I want to show you.  I will show you the right direction, and I want you to see that it’s new, filled with great possibilities, and the way is completely unhindered.  Don’t be surprised at the promotion which is coming soon.  Oh, but it won’t be in the way that you’re thinking.  Just know that I won’t disappoint you; and you will bring glory to My name.

So, will you trust My plans and know that I have a future and a hope for you?  Will you trust that My plans are to bless you and fulfill your heart's desires?  Will you trust and believe in My Word and know that it’s yes and amen?  Good.  Now rest in what I’ve spoken to you, be still, and draw near to Me.  There is work yet to be done.

Jeremiah   29:11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you.  And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let us know how much this site has blessed you.