Translate

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

WHEN YOU NEED A WORD


You continue to believe that you need to receive a prophetic word from someone to move forward. If you continue to believe this way, you will never move forward. My child, I am no respecter of persons, and I am pouring out My spirit upon all who will receive Me. If you believe you need to wait until someone speaks a word into your life before you move, then you are not trusting in My word, and you are not walking by faith.

Dear one, if you draw near to Me you can hear directly from Me. Are you afraid of hearing from Me because you think you will get it wrong? Thinking like that will hinder you, and keep you in bondage. Loose yourself from negative thinking and know that when you have My spirit living within you, you have all you need to move forward. After all I've delivered you through, what causes you to believe that I won’t speak to you? 


Your life must be a life of faith. Therefore, stop thinking that you need someone else speak a word into your life. Yes, that is good from time to time, for that is why I have My prophets among you. However, I want you to practice hearing from Me yourself. I desire to be one with you, just as I am one with those whom I send to bless you with a word from Me.

So, when you need a word from Me, come to Me and ask me, for no good thing will I withhold from you. Then, be still and listen, you will be surprised at what I have to say.

MEDITATE ON HIS WORD

Psa. 2:8 Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.

Psa. 84:11For the LORD God is a sun and shield: the LORD will give grace and glory: no good thing will he withhold from them that walk uprightly.

John 10:27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:

Acts 2:17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:


Act 10:34 Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let us know how much this site has blessed you.