Translate

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

RISE OUT OF THE ASHES


Now is the time for My people to rise up and stop looking down at their ashes and counting their woes and pains.  It’s time to lift up your head and look to Me and remember where your help comes from. Your help comes from Me, the maker of heaven and earth! I am the One who healed you. I am the One who removed oppression from your life. I am the One who brought joy in the midst of your pain. I am calling you to rise up from the ashes and continue proclaiming the truth of what is already yours.


Do not allow the enemy to sow seeds of fear, lies, and doubt into your lives. Speak to your circumstances; bombard that which troubles you with My word, and watch things change. Speak and watch the power of My Word change your atmosphere.  My child, thinking about your ashes (hurtful memories, crushed dreams, oppression, sickness and disease, all things that do not contain life) will not bring you comfort or freedom.  They will only bring you deeper into oppression. Cast down everything that is not in line with My word, and take every thought captive to the obedience of Christ.

Stand firm in Me. Stand firm in My Word and don’t be moved by what the circumstances look like. Continue standing in faith proclaiming My Word. Proclaim My word, no matter how your body feels. Proclaim My word no matter how your circumstances look. Stand and proclaim My word. The breakthrough is so close; that is why the darkness increased against you. Dear one, that darkness is about to turn into dawn. Therefore, do not waver in your faith and miss your blessing. Yes, it’s happening. Rise up My child. Rise up and step out of the ashes and into joy.

Read and Meditate on His Word:

Psa 30:5  For his anger endureth but a moment; in his favour is life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.

Psa 121:-2  I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help. My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth.

Isa 61:3  To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that he might be glorified.

2Co 10:4-5  (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;) Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Php 4:8  Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

Jas 1:6-7  But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed. For let not that man think that he shall receive any thing of the Lord.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let us know how much this site has blessed you.