Translate

Monday, February 1, 2016

MEDITATE ON MY WORD, NOT YOUR PROBLEMS


You may have problems, but don’t allow the problems to have you.  I know you feel like you should know better by now, but I know sometimes situations can change so fast, you forget for just a moment that I am with you.  Never doubt in dark times the things I’ve spoken to you in the light. Always remember who is in control of everything; I AM.

Do not worry or fret over the changes that come.  There will be many changes through the course of your life.  However, I promise you good things are ahead; just place your future in My hands and rejoice knowing I have only good and better things for you.  You are My joint heir with Jesus; therefore, don’t allow these problems to cause you to forget that.  Now meditate on My word; not your problems. 

Read and Meditate on His Word:


Mat 6:34   Take therefore, no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself.

Rom. 8:17    And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.

Rom. 12:21   Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let us know how much this site has blessed you.