Translate

Thursday, June 5, 2014

STILL SMALL VOICE NEW BROADCAST - A LESSON ABOUT OBEDIENCE FROM AN EARRING


STILL SMALL VOICE RADIO SHOW ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY




When I started this devotional ministry, I can count on both hands the number of members I had.  I didn’t despise the small beginning, because I was being obedient.  He said to write so that they will know that He is real.  And I began to write… Every day was blessed.

Now, I know you’re saying nobody has a good day every day.  I didn’t say every day was good, I said every day was blessed.  No matter what I went through; I knew I was blessed.  I knew things could be worse.  Despite whatever I was going through, I wrote in obedience.  And I know it was because of the obedience I gave the Lord, that He blessed me; His way, and His timing.  He gave me favor one year ago and brought Barbara Beach and I together and created Still Small Voice Radio Show.

And this is the perfect time to show the Lord, I’ve never forgotten what He taught me about obedience. Therefore, I knew I had to share with you my story about what happens when we willfully disobey the Lord.  Did you know we are causing the Lord pain when we willfully disobey Him?  I didn’t know that; then one day the Lord allowed me to go through a portion of the pain He felt when His children willfully disobey Him.

The Lord spoke these words to me that night, and I’ve never forgotten them:

“My child, what you are feeling; this pain, this pain, is a portion of what I feel when My children willfully disobey Me.  I feel what you feel; and yes, it hurts.  It hurts Me when My children know the truth, and yet they disobey My words.  If only they knew; if only they knew.  Yes, your pain is great.  Never forget this night.  Never forget the pain that you feel; it will keep you close to My heart.  Now, I will heal you of your pain.  Yes, I will remove it; I will remove it.  Rest now My daughter, all is well.  Leave it in My hands, I will remove it.

I pray that as you listen to this broadcast that the Lord will minister to your spirit and cause you to think about the times you knew what you were doing was wrong, and yet you did it anyway, just because you could.  I want you to think about the times you willfully disobeyed the Lord; knowing that because of His mercy, He would forgive you.  He loves us so much and wants to do great things for us, but because of disobedience, we tie His hands.
 

Listen to this message of love from the Lord, and I pray it brings a breakthrough in your life. 

A LESSON ABOUT OBEDIENCE FROM AN EARRING

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let us know how much this site has blessed you.