Translate

Thursday, May 15, 2014

IMITATE THE FATHER



Please be at peace.  You are a joint-heir with Me to all that I have.  Now, be at peace and don’t worry.  Do not look at your needs.  Do not look at your storms or the winds that would try to steal from you.  Instead, look to Me; and do the things that please Me, and you will find peace. All that My Father gave to Me; I’ve given to you, so don’t worry.
 
When there doesn’t seem to be enough, do as I did when I fed the five thousand.  Look up to Heaven; give thanks and bless what you have, break it, and pass it out.  Watch what I will do with what you have given to Me.  It will be more than enough to meet your every need. I know what I’m saying seems too good to be true, but this is what My Father taught Me; so I am sharing it with you.  Do this with all you have; for I desire that you live above and not beneath. It’s time you become Kingdom focused. 

Start walking in the fullness of what I’ve given you.  You have yet to tap into all that I’ve imparted in you.  To walk in the fullness; you must do as I did; imitate the Father.  Imitate the Father, and soon you will be launched into a blessed realm where nothing will hold you back.


Deu 28:13  And the LORD shall make thee the head, and not the tail; and thou shalt be above only, and thou shalt not be beneath; if that thou hearken unto the commandments of the LORD thy God, which I command thee this day, to observe and to do them:

Mark 6:41-42   And when he had taken the five loaves and the two fishes, he looked up to heaven, and blessed, and brake the loaves, and gave them to his disciples to set before them; and the two fishes divided he among them all.  And they did all eat, and were filled.


John 5:19 -20 Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do: for what things soever he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise.   For the Father loveth the Son, and sheweth him all things that himself doeth: and he will shew him greater works than these, that ye may marvel. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let us know how much this site has blessed you.