Translate

Monday, June 1, 2015

WHAT WILL THEY SEE


Those who know that you belong to Me are watching you, and they are watching to see what a difference it makes to have Me in your life. They are watching you in the good times, and even more in the bad times.  They are watching to see if your love for Me is strong enough to keep you holding onto My word.  They are watching to see whether you will praise your way out of this situation, or if you turn aside and doubt that My word is true. What will they see?

Will they see a life of blessed assurance or will they see a life of regret? Will they see evidence that My Spirit is sustaining you, and transforming you, or will they see no change at all?  Will they see you filled with My glory and able to overcome all that comes against them by the power of My word, or will they see someone who is defeated; and does not know how to walk in the authority that I have given them? What will they see?

My child, the question is not whether they will see you as My witness; the question is; what type of witness will you be for Me? Will your words and actions be a blessing to My name, or will they be a curse? The day you surrendered your life to Me, you became My witness.  And you are My witness at all times; it's not a part-time job.  It’s a life of commitment, and it lasts forever. Will they see this in you?

Please realize that your light shines forth even when you are not aware of it. Your light should shine bright at all times so that men can see Me in you and glorify My Father. Is your light shining bright in the midst of what you’re going through, or have you allowed your situation to cause the Light of your life flicker? Are they seeing Me in you, or are they seeing the problems you glorify?  What do they see?

Don’t allow what you’re going to control whether your light burns bright. You are the light of the world, and if your light isn’t shining brightly at all times, how will you lead men unto Me? Allow My light to shine through you so that others will see My glory. Be the light which causes the world to desire to be more like Me.  Be the light that shines joy and love into the darkest night.  Be the light that will cause men to hunger and thirst after Me. This is the light that I want them to see in you. Now, what will they see?  

MEDITATE ON HIS WORD:

Job 13:15 Though he slay me, yet will I trust in him: but I will maintain mine own ways before him.

Mat 5:14-16 Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid. Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house. Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

John 8:12 Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let us know how much this site has blessed you.